- Consulting Success Podcast with Michael Zipursky – February 1, 2021
- Write Your Book In A Flash with Dan Janal – February 3, 2021
- Growth Amplifier with Kenny Harper – February 16, 2021
- Marketer of the Day (VIP) with Robert Plank – February 18, 2021
- The World of Work with Shep Cohen – February 19, 2021
- Gerald J. Leonard, Workplace Jazz and Ticker NEWS TV – February 24,, 2021
- Sunday Lunch Project – March 2, 2021
- David Meltzer “Office Hours” – March 12, 2021
- The Best Business Minds podcast – July 16, 2021
What You'll Learn: - How to use practice to rewire your brain - The bamboo tree metaphor reveals how growth happens - Deliberate practice - Habits for success
Gerald joins us to discuss why the hallmarks of high performing employees are nearly identical to those of artists and share how management can tap into their teams’ natural creativity to keep them engaged, collaborative and successful.
In this interview, I talk with Gerald J. Leonard about tools to transform your team into a productivity powerhouse. And how this can improve your business.
Today’s guest on A Life and a Living Podcast is Gerald J. Leonard, CEO of Principles of Execution and accomplished musician. The work he has done as a consultant is absolutely fascinating.